Friends of Nevill Road Schools is the Infants and Junior schools’ Parent Teacher Association (PTA). Our purpose is to raise money to provide the little extras which go a long way to improve the children’s experience at school.
We raise money both for the Infant and Junior Schools by organising events throughout the year.
The Friends of Nevill Road is a group of friendly parents, carers and school staff raising funds to further improve our school. We are always looking for new volunteers and fresh fundraising ideas and welcome yours. Whether you attend every meeting or simply help out once or twice throughout the year, all help is very welcome.
You can contact us by email at email@example.com
What do we do?
- Share fundraising ideas.
- Plan and organise events such as the Summer and Winter Fair, Disco’s for the young and not so young, plus lots more.
- Sell raffle tickets at events.
- Seek raffle donations for prizes from the local community and businesses.
- Set up before and tidy up at the end of the event.
- Work as a team and have fun!
- Make a difference, raising funds for your child’s school is worthwhile and rewarding.
- Find out more about our school.
- Get experience, develop skills and make new friends.
- Have fun!! It really can be great fun helping with fundraising events. Whether it’s helping excited children meet Santa in the Grotto or having wet sponges thrown at you at the Summer Fair.
The money raised by the Friends of Nevill Road benefits the children at the school by providing them with resources, equipment and experiences – things that the school might not otherwise have been able to afford.
For the tech-savvy you can follow us on Facebook at ‘Friends of Nevill Road’